Apr 12, 2010, 12:03 PM EST
Sasha Vujacic — yes, that Sahsa Vujacic — made a great fake then dunked over Marcus Camby? When it first happened I pretty much assumed there had been a mass loss of consciousness and rather than seeing the future we all saw some sort of programed Serbian dream.
But NBA.com has the video evidence. It really happened. Like JVG, we’re pretty much speechless.
- Wesley Matthews’ injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 11
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 4
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14