Apr 12, 2010, 12:03 PM EDT
Sasha Vujacic — yes, that Sahsa Vujacic — made a great fake then dunked over Marcus Camby? When it first happened I pretty much assumed there had been a mass loss of consciousness and rather than seeing the future we all saw some sort of programed Serbian dream.
But NBA.com has the video evidence. It really happened. Like JVG, we’re pretty much speechless.
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 6
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 14
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 29
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27