Apr 12, 2010, 12:03 PM EST
Sasha Vujacic — yes, that Sahsa Vujacic — made a great fake then dunked over Marcus Camby? When it first happened I pretty much assumed there had been a mass loss of consciousness and rather than seeing the future we all saw some sort of programed Serbian dream.
But NBA.com has the video evidence. It really happened. Like JVG, we’re pretty much speechless.
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 9
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 17
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 10
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36