Apr 12, 2010, 12:03 PM EST
Sasha Vujacic — yes, that Sahsa Vujacic — made a great fake then dunked over Marcus Camby? When it first happened I pretty much assumed there had been a mass loss of consciousness and rather than seeing the future we all saw some sort of programed Serbian dream.
But NBA.com has the video evidence. It really happened. Like JVG, we’re pretty much speechless.
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 0
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 32
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 8
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 9
- Report: Rondo “open” to re-signing in Dallas, Houston if traded there 20
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 18
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 6