Apr 12, 2010, 12:03 PM EDT
Sasha Vujacic — yes, that Sahsa Vujacic — made a great fake then dunked over Marcus Camby? When it first happened I pretty much assumed there had been a mass loss of consciousness and rather than seeing the future we all saw some sort of programed Serbian dream.
But NBA.com has the video evidence. It really happened. Like JVG, we’re pretty much speechless.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 23
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 20
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 49