Apr 12, 2010, 8:02 PM EDT
Longtime assistant coach Dick Harter was honored with a framed jersey before tonight’s Magic-Pacers game. The 80-year old Harter has long been considered a great defensive coach. After a college coaching career that included stops at Oregon, the University of Pennsylvania, and Penn State, the Pennsylvania native began a long career in the NBA.
- Wednesday NBA grades: Kevin Durant ends season exactly like you think he would 9
- Finally the NBA playoff match ups are set 33
- PBT Extra: Giving out MVP, end of season awards 5
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 38
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 17