Apr 12, 2010, 8:02 PM EDT
Longtime assistant coach Dick Harter was honored with a framed jersey before tonight’s Magic-Pacers game. The 80-year old Harter has long been considered a great defensive coach. After a college coaching career that included stops at Oregon, the University of Pennsylvania, and Penn State, the Pennsylvania native began a long career in the NBA.
- Josh McRoberts fined $20,000 for forearm foul to LeBron’s throat 19
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 39
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 7
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 24
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 11