Apr 12, 2010, 6:24 PM EDT
Knicks forward Tracy McGrady may have played his last home game as a Knick. According to Mike Slane of the Knicks’ official website, McGrady will not play against the Wizards tonight in what will be the final home game of the season for the Knicks. McGrady has been suffering from a knee injury that caused him to miss two consecutive games (both of which the Knicks won) earlier in April. When McGrady has played, he’s been ineffective; he’s shot 7-27 from the floor in April, and hasn’t gotten to the line all month.
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 0
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 9
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 17
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 41