Apr 12, 2010, 4:07 PM EST
Finally. Someone has combined the long-standing Superman vs. Batman debate with the Kobe or LeBron discussion. The two go together like chocolate and peanut butter. Great work by Gary over at Lakersnation.com on this video.
Personally, I’m still trying to figure out who the Silver Surfer of the NBA is.
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 23
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 7
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 38
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 57
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 11
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 43
- Derrick Rose is hurt again. Where do the Bulls go from here? 28