Apr 12, 2010, 4:07 PM EST
Finally. Someone has combined the long-standing Superman vs. Batman debate with the Kobe or LeBron discussion. The two go together like chocolate and peanut butter. Great work by Gary over at Lakersnation.com on this video.
Personally, I’m still trying to figure out who the Silver Surfer of the NBA is.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13