Apr 12, 2010, 4:07 PM EDT
Finally. Someone has combined the long-standing Superman vs. Batman debate with the Kobe or LeBron discussion. The two go together like chocolate and peanut butter. Great work by Gary over at Lakersnation.com on this video.
Personally, I’m still trying to figure out who the Silver Surfer of the NBA is.
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 14
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 6
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0