Apr 12, 2010, 4:07 PM EDT
Finally. Someone has combined the long-standing Superman vs. Batman debate with the Kobe or LeBron discussion. The two go together like chocolate and peanut butter. Great work by Gary over at Lakersnation.com on this video.
Personally, I’m still trying to figure out who the Silver Surfer of the NBA is.
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 11
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 15
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11