Apr 9, 2010, 1:46 PM EDT
Jerome James has been on the Bulls roster for the last 14 months, coming over as part of a trade with the Knicks back in February 2009. But he never put pulled the Bulls red jersey over his head — he had ruptured his right Achilles tendon before the trade and has not played a game since.
He did, however, make a lot of money ($44.7 million in his 10-year career) and eat a lot. I mean A LOT. Do not get behind him at the Vegas buffet line a lot. Pretty good life.
Today, the Bulls officially waived him.
That cleared the way for former Domer Rob Kurz to come up from the Fort Wayne Mad Ants (love the D-League team names) for the rest of the season. He averaged 17 and 10 for the Mad Ants as a power forward (6’9″, 230).
- Report: Klay Thompson’s camp ‘frustrated’ Warriors have yet to offer a max contract extension 6
- Report: Kobe Bryant viewed Dwight Howard leaving Lakers in free agency as ‘a positive’ 43
- Report: Cavaliers have had ‘zero discussion’ on contract extension with Tristan Thompson 19
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 70