Apr 9, 2010, 2:11 PM EDT
There they were, Charles Barkley and Michael Jordan, the twin serpents of temptation, offering that sinful apple to poor, innocent Tiger Woods.
I just laugh, number one. I don’t speak for Michael, Michael will speak for himself. Tiger is my friend. He always will be my friend. I had no idea any of this stuff was going on. And if I did, it’s not any of my business. If I knew that Dennis Scott was doing something, that’s not any of my business. I didn’t know anything. When you’re famous, it’s just the way it is. People can make stuff about you.
Barkley, because he is Barkley, had some advice for Tiger. That advice is to be more like Barkley.
I wish he would get to the point where he says, ‘Hey listen, I’m not going to walk around on eggshells anymore. I understand that I messed up. I own this. This is my fault. I have apologized to my wife and I have apologized to my kids. The rest of y’all can kiss my ass.’
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 0
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 17
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 19
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 27
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10