Apr 9, 2010, 2:11 PM EDT
There they were, Charles Barkley and Michael Jordan, the twin serpents of temptation, offering that sinful apple to poor, innocent Tiger Woods.
I just laugh, number one. I don’t speak for Michael, Michael will speak for himself. Tiger is my friend. He always will be my friend. I had no idea any of this stuff was going on. And if I did, it’s not any of my business. If I knew that Dennis Scott was doing something, that’s not any of my business. I didn’t know anything. When you’re famous, it’s just the way it is. People can make stuff about you.
Barkley, because he is Barkley, had some advice for Tiger. That advice is to be more like Barkley.
I wish he would get to the point where he says, ‘Hey listen, I’m not going to walk around on eggshells anymore. I understand that I messed up. I own this. This is my fault. I have apologized to my wife and I have apologized to my kids. The rest of y’all can kiss my ass.’
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 0
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 6
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 15
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 29
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9