Apr 9, 2010, 2:11 PM EDT
There they were, Charles Barkley and Michael Jordan, the twin serpents of temptation, offering that sinful apple to poor, innocent Tiger Woods.
I just laugh, number one. I don’t speak for Michael, Michael will speak for himself. Tiger is my friend. He always will be my friend. I had no idea any of this stuff was going on. And if I did, it’s not any of my business. If I knew that Dennis Scott was doing something, that’s not any of my business. I didn’t know anything. When you’re famous, it’s just the way it is. People can make stuff about you.
Barkley, because he is Barkley, had some advice for Tiger. That advice is to be more like Barkley.
I wish he would get to the point where he says, ‘Hey listen, I’m not going to walk around on eggshells anymore. I understand that I messed up. I own this. This is my fault. I have apologized to my wife and I have apologized to my kids. The rest of y’all can kiss my ass.’
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 16
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9