Apr 9, 2010, 6:11 PM EST
The Associated Press is reporting that Raptors forward Chris Bosh was released from the hospital on Thursday and is now back in Toronto. Bosh suffered a nasty-looking nasal fracture due to an inadvertent elbow from Cavaliers forward Antawn Jamison during Tuesday’s game between the Raptors and the Cavaliers. He is expected to miss the rest of the regular season as he recovers.
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 1
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 17
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 8
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 32
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 31