Apr 9, 2010, 6:11 PM EDT
The Associated Press is reporting that Raptors forward Chris Bosh was released from the hospital on Thursday and is now back in Toronto. Bosh suffered a nasty-looking nasal fracture due to an inadvertent elbow from Cavaliers forward Antawn Jamison during Tuesday’s game between the Raptors and the Cavaliers. He is expected to miss the rest of the regular season as he recovers.
- Josh McRoberts fined $20,000 for forearm foul to LeBron’s throat 43
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 47
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 10
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 26
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 11