Apr 8, 2010, 8:57 AM EST
“One of the doctors asked me to say the months backwards. I can’t do that on a regular day.”
–Carmelo Anthony, on what happened back in the locker room after he suffered a concussion during the Nuggets comeback win against the Thunder Wednesday night. Anthony returned to the game after having to leave due to the head trauma.
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 2
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 10
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 13
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 16