Apr 8, 2010, 8:57 AM EST
“One of the doctors asked me to say the months backwards. I can’t do that on a regular day.”
–Carmelo Anthony, on what happened back in the locker room after he suffered a concussion during the Nuggets comeback win against the Thunder Wednesday night. Anthony returned to the game after having to leave due to the head trauma.
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 2
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 20
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 16
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 28
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 42