Apr 8, 2010, 9:19 PM EST
LeBron James asked for some time off to rest up before the playoffs start, and he got his wish. Tonight, in Chicago.
The game is meaningless for the Cavaliers, who have locked up home court throughout the playoffs. However, for the Bulls it is crucial — they came in half a game back of the Raptors for the eighth playoff spot in the West. The Bulls were likely to lose to a LeBron-led Cavs, an unexpected win with him out would be a big boost.
The reward for getting that eighth spot — getting swept by the Cavs in the first round.
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 0
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 1
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 3
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 1
- Reports: Kings at Knicks, Trail Blazers at Nets games Monday postponed due to coming storm 5
- Did win over Lakers break Rockets out of their defensive slump? 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 24
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 10