Apr 8, 2010, 9:19 PM EDT
LeBron James asked for some time off to rest up before the playoffs start, and he got his wish. Tonight, in Chicago.
The game is meaningless for the Cavaliers, who have locked up home court throughout the playoffs. However, for the Bulls it is crucial — they came in half a game back of the Raptors for the eighth playoff spot in the West. The Bulls were likely to lose to a LeBron-led Cavs, an unexpected win with him out would be a big boost.
The reward for getting that eighth spot — getting swept by the Cavs in the first round.
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 7
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 21
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 54
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 25
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 22
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 8
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 47
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65