Apr 8, 2010, 9:19 PM EDT
LeBron James asked for some time off to rest up before the playoffs start, and he got his wish. Tonight, in Chicago.
The game is meaningless for the Cavaliers, who have locked up home court throughout the playoffs. However, for the Bulls it is crucial — they came in half a game back of the Raptors for the eighth playoff spot in the West. The Bulls were likely to lose to a LeBron-led Cavs, an unexpected win with him out would be a big boost.
The reward for getting that eighth spot — getting swept by the Cavs in the first round.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 6
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 11
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 6
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3