Apr 8, 2010, 9:19 PM EDT
LeBron James asked for some time off to rest up before the playoffs start, and he got his wish. Tonight, in Chicago.
The game is meaningless for the Cavaliers, who have locked up home court throughout the playoffs. However, for the Bulls it is crucial — they came in half a game back of the Raptors for the eighth playoff spot in the West. The Bulls were likely to lose to a LeBron-led Cavs, an unexpected win with him out would be a big boost.
The reward for getting that eighth spot — getting swept by the Cavs in the first round.
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 2
- Hawks’ excellent season shouldn’t be discredited because of playoff exit 24
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 75
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 22
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13