Apr 8, 2010, 9:19 PM EDT
LeBron James asked for some time off to rest up before the playoffs start, and he got his wish. Tonight, in Chicago.
The game is meaningless for the Cavaliers, who have locked up home court throughout the playoffs. However, for the Bulls it is crucial — they came in half a game back of the Raptors for the eighth playoff spot in the West. The Bulls were likely to lose to a LeBron-led Cavs, an unexpected win with him out would be a big boost.
The reward for getting that eighth spot — getting swept by the Cavs in the first round.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 26
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 6
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 25
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9