Apr 8, 2010, 3:03 PM EDT
The Chicago Bulls will have the cap space to sign a max free agent this summer. While it is widely believed that the Bulls will target Chicago native Dwyane Wade this off-season, LeBron James could be a fringe possibility as well. However, there is a strong possibility that LeBron’s Cavaliers will face the Bulls in the playoffs before the summer comes.
“Let’s talk about that after the season, but I think right now he’s not my friend. He’s the enemy right now. I don’t want to give him too much homage.”
Noah and LeBron got into a dancing-related altercation earlier in the season, but Noah said he has “moved past” the incident and “doesn’t hold any grudges.”
- Chris Bosh to fans who left Game 6 early: ‘Don’t come back for Game 7′ 8
- Wade says left knee sore, swollen, but will play through it 8
- Popovich explains decision to sit Duncan late in regulation of Game 6 14
- Game 6 was not Gregg Popovich’s best night 45
- LeBron James gets another triple-double, now favorite for Finals MVP 21
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat comeback in fourth, win in overtime to force Game 7 (125)
- If Spurs win, it is LeBron’s legacy that will take biggest hit (85)
- Lakers unlikely to sign and trade Dwight Howard to the Clippers, Rockets, or anyone else (81)
- Chris Bosh blocks Spurs’ Game 6 comeback attempt (video) (79)
- LeBron James: “I just have to play better” (78)
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- Play Video: Bosh: 'We'll see who hits first'
- Play Video: Clippers, Celtics discussions 'can't be wrong'
- Play Video: Elliot looks ahead to Game 6
- Play Video: The Hype: How much would you pay to punch someone?
- Play Video: If Heat lose, 'all hell will break loose'
- Play Video: Green breaks NBA finals 3-point record