Apr 8, 2010, 6:31 PM EST
Tom Ziller, writing for FanHouse, thinks that he is:
“So we’re left with this: Bosh is an elite scorer, one of the best of his generation at his position to this point, and Bosh is a really strong rebounder for his position, even compared with the best PFs of the era. He compares favorably to MVPs and first-ballot Hall-of-Famers in these two categories at this point … and these happen to be pretty danged important categories.
While the skeptics cajole about Bosh failing to deserve all the attention sure to be heaped upon him come July 1, know that he is worth the attention, and that assuming he stays on the upward path and isn’t struck down by injury, he’ll be well worth a max contract.”
With a mix of prose and cool scatterplots, Ziller takes a look at Bosh’s scoring and rebounding prowess compared to other elite big men at 25 years old. Bosh is a prodigious scorer and rebounder for his age, and at least one team will recognize that this summer. Bosh hasn’t yet won a playoff series with the Raptors, and likely won’t this season. That doesn’t mean he’s not capable of taking the right team deep into the playoffs in the future.
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 0
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 7
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 5
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 33
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 16
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 31