Apr 7, 2010, 10:02 AM EST
He wasn’t seeing a ton of court time anyway — less than 15 minutes a game the last four for Larry Brown. But now he may miss more time.
He dislocated his left thumb late in the Bobcats win over the Heat Tuesday night. The Bobcats have a back-to-back so not likely Thomas will play tonight.
However, no official word on a timetable for his return. The Bobcats will want him for depth and some athleticism off the bench in the playoffs.
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 6
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 11
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 4
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 13
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 14
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (55)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (49)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (38)