Apr 7, 2010, 10:02 AM EDT
He wasn’t seeing a ton of court time anyway — less than 15 minutes a game the last four for Larry Brown. But now he may miss more time.
He dislocated his left thumb late in the Bobcats win over the Heat Tuesday night. The Bobcats have a back-to-back so not likely Thomas will play tonight.
However, no official word on a timetable for his return. The Bobcats will want him for depth and some athleticism off the bench in the playoffs.
- LeBron scores 36, Cavaliers bounce back to get overtime win over Bulls 4
- Ricky Rubio agrees to 4-year, $55 million contract extension with Timberwolves 6
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 13
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 13
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 11
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10