Apr 7, 2010, 3:28 PM EDT
As much as he seems to want it, what is the point of bringing Thaddeus Young back this season?
The Sixers apparently don’t see it, and are shutting him down. That is what Yahoo’s Adrian Wojnarowski is reporting on twitter, echoing what coach Eddie Jordan has hinted at recently. Young has been working hard and says there is no pain, Jordan says it’s not healing as well as the team hoped. If this were a playoff push Jordan would feel differently, we bet, but what is the point of bringing him back?
Plus, this means more minutes for Elton Brand and more time for him to interact with Jordan. That’s just been going great lately.
- If Spurs win, it is LeBron’s legacy that will take biggest hit (82)
- Lakers unlikely to sign and trade Dwight Howard to the Clippers, Rockets, or anyone else (81)
- LeBron James: “I just have to play better” (77)
- Heat’s Big Three dominate Game 4 to even the Finals at two games apiece (74)
- Report: Clippers, Celtics talks to send Garnett, Rivers to L.A. stalled (72)
- LIVE: Spurs-Heat, Game 6
- Can Heat focus enough to avoid elimination?
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL
- PBT: Judges rules Iverson did not kidnap children
- PFT: Rodgers says Packers' moves a 'wake-up call'
- Play Video: Bosh: 'We'll see who hits first'
- Play Video: PBT Extra: LeBron's legacy at stake, Duncan's safe
- Play Video: Clippers, Celtics discussions 'can't be wrong'
- Play Video: Elliot looks ahead to Game 6
- Play Video: The Hype: How much would you pay to punch someone?
- Play Video: If Heat lose, 'all hell will break loose'