Apr 7, 2010, 3:28 PM EST
As much as he seems to want it, what is the point of bringing Thaddeus Young back this season?
The Sixers apparently don’t see it, and are shutting him down. That is what Yahoo’s Adrian Wojnarowski is reporting on twitter, echoing what coach Eddie Jordan has hinted at recently. Young has been working hard and says there is no pain, Jordan says it’s not healing as well as the team hoped. If this were a playoff push Jordan would feel differently, we bet, but what is the point of bringing him back?
Plus, this means more minutes for Elton Brand and more time for him to interact with Jordan. That’s just been going great lately.
- PBT NBA Power Rankings: At the quarter pole Portland takes the lead 1
- Paul Pierce practiced Monday, could return vs. Celtics Tuesday 1
- Report: Kings not done trading, Jason Thompson next on block 4
- The Extra Pass: Raptors’ salary dump trade could mean a few more wins, too; plus Sunday recaps 1
- Kobe is back but loss to Raptors shows Lakers still have a lot of work to do 15
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)