Apr 7, 2010, 3:28 PM EDT
As much as he seems to want it, what is the point of bringing Thaddeus Young back this season?
The Sixers apparently don’t see it, and are shutting him down. That is what Yahoo’s Adrian Wojnarowski is reporting on twitter, echoing what coach Eddie Jordan has hinted at recently. Young has been working hard and says there is no pain, Jordan says it’s not healing as well as the team hoped. If this were a playoff push Jordan would feel differently, we bet, but what is the point of bringing him back?
Plus, this means more minutes for Elton Brand and more time for him to interact with Jordan. That’s just been going great lately.
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 1
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 43
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 19
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 34
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 15
- Clippers trade Jared Dudley and first rounder to Bucks for Carlos Delfino and Miroslav Raduljica 22
- Report: Cavaliers trying to trade for Nuggets’ Timofey Mozgov 25
- Cavaliers, with LeBron James and Kevin Love, favored by oddsmakers to win 2015 NBA title 29