Apr 7, 2010, 3:28 PM EDT
As much as he seems to want it, what is the point of bringing Thaddeus Young back this season?
The Sixers apparently don’t see it, and are shutting him down. That is what Yahoo’s Adrian Wojnarowski is reporting on twitter, echoing what coach Eddie Jordan has hinted at recently. Young has been working hard and says there is no pain, Jordan says it’s not healing as well as the team hoped. If this were a playoff push Jordan would feel differently, we bet, but what is the point of bringing him back?
Plus, this means more minutes for Elton Brand and more time for him to interact with Jordan. That’s just been going great lately.
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 12
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 18
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 26
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2