Apr 7, 2010, 3:28 PM EST
As much as he seems to want it, what is the point of bringing Thaddeus Young back this season?
The Sixers apparently don’t see it, and are shutting him down. That is what Yahoo’s Adrian Wojnarowski is reporting on twitter, echoing what coach Eddie Jordan has hinted at recently. Young has been working hard and says there is no pain, Jordan says it’s not healing as well as the team hoped. If this were a playoff push Jordan would feel differently, we bet, but what is the point of bringing him back?
Plus, this means more minutes for Elton Brand and more time for him to interact with Jordan. That’s just been going great lately.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 6
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 11
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13