Apr 7, 2010, 3:54 PM EDT
At a 4 p.m. (EDT) press conference today Ohio State’s Evan Turner will announce that he will declare for the NBA Draft.
He should also announce that pizza is delicious and Scarlett Johansson is good looking, because those equally shocking news.
Turner is likely to go second overall, although some say he should go ahead of John Wall at the top of the draft. Like you can go wrong. Turner ran the point for the Buckeyes this season and averaged 20.4 points, 9.2 rebounds and 6 assists. The man broke his back, missed just six games and returned to lead his team to a two seed. He has a Brandon Roy like game, which will make him attractive to whomever is picking first or second.
He’s in it, Yahoo’s Adrian Wojnarowski tweeted that Turner will sign with agent David Falk. Once you get an agent, there is no going back. But that’s a bigger problem for the guys not getting drafted, not Turner. He is going to get paid.
- Report: Heat, Goran Dragic agree to five-year deal worth $90 million 24
- Report: Paul Millsap had midnight meeting with Orlando, will decide between Magic and Hawks 9
- Report: Blazers, Damian Lillard nearing agreement on five-year max contract extension worth $120 million 17
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 19
- Anthony Davis and Pelicans agree to five-year, $145 million contract extension 35
- Report: Kevin Love to meet with Lakers later in week 16
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 33
- PBT Extra: What players will most influence free agency? 1