Apr 7, 2010, 10:32 AM EDT
If Elton Brand and Eddie Jordan fight, is there a good guy we should be rooting for?
Do we pull for the overpaid player who is putting up pedestrian numbers this season? Or the coach on his way out the door after instituting and offensive system that has left a team with talent wallowing in the standings? Does it really even matter on this team?
Anyway, Brand played just four minutes in the second half of the Sixers ugly loss to the Pistons last night. Associated Press writer Dan Gelston tweeted Brand’s comments after the game.
“I think it may have been premeditated already. He knew he was going to sub and play other guys. It didn’t work. We lost by 20.
Jordan had his own words about his team’s effort.
“I would think because some of our guys didn’t play a lot tonight, they better show up tomorrow. Or I won’t be so nice at the press conference.”
Jordan called out Samuel Dalembert specifically. Dalembert showed how much they respect this coach
“Let him keep pointing. He’s the coach, he’s the boss. What am I going to say?”
It is time to hit the reset button in Philly and start over.
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to oversee basketball operations 0
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 5
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 13
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 9
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14