Apr 7, 2010, 10:32 AM EST
If Elton Brand and Eddie Jordan fight, is there a good guy we should be rooting for?
Do we pull for the overpaid player who is putting up pedestrian numbers this season? Or the coach on his way out the door after instituting and offensive system that has left a team with talent wallowing in the standings? Does it really even matter on this team?
Anyway, Brand played just four minutes in the second half of the Sixers ugly loss to the Pistons last night. Associated Press writer Dan Gelston tweeted Brand’s comments after the game.
“I think it may have been premeditated already. He knew he was going to sub and play other guys. It didn’t work. We lost by 20.
Jordan had his own words about his team’s effort.
“I would think because some of our guys didn’t play a lot tonight, they better show up tomorrow. Or I won’t be so nice at the press conference.”
Jordan called out Samuel Dalembert specifically. Dalembert showed how much they respect this coach
“Let him keep pointing. He’s the coach, he’s the boss. What am I going to say?”
It is time to hit the reset button in Philly and start over.
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 1
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 15
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 59
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 8