Apr 7, 2010, 9:37 PM EDT
It has just not been Chris Paul’s year. He has played in a career low 45 games due to injury, the Hornets will miss the playoffs, and when Paul has been in he’s been good, but not quite CP3 good. The bar is set high for this man.
And now his season is over — the team has shut him down for the season due to a torn ligament in his finger, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo. He can’t play basketball for seven weeks, so this could do away with him playing for Team USA in Turkey at the FIBA World Championships.
The silver lining — this means more Darren Collison. And he has been one of the pure joys of the season.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 15
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18