Apr 7, 2010, 9:37 PM EST
It has just not been Chris Paul’s year. He has played in a career low 45 games due to injury, the Hornets will miss the playoffs, and when Paul has been in he’s been good, but not quite CP3 good. The bar is set high for this man.
And now his season is over — the team has shut him down for the season due to a torn ligament in his finger, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo. He can’t play basketball for seven weeks, so this could do away with him playing for Team USA in Turkey at the FIBA World Championships.
The silver lining — this means more Darren Collison. And he has been one of the pure joys of the season.
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 6
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 11
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 22
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 40
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 5