Apr 7, 2010, 5:40 PM EDT
Forget the playoff chase, it’s not likely Chris Bosh will be around for the playoffs.
Bosh stayed in Cleveland and had surgery to repair the displaced nasal fracture he suffered from an inadvertent elbow from Antawn Jamison last night. He will remain in the hospital Wednesday night.
Dr. Paul Marks, who performed the surgery, is scheduled speak to the media later today.
As of now there is no timetable has been given for Bosh’s return, but he certainly will not be around as the Raptors and Bulls fight for the eighth playoff spot in the East. If the Raptors can hold on, it’s unlikely Bosh would be ready to play in the first round of the playoffs. Against Cleveland.
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 72
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 36
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32