Apr 7, 2010, 5:40 PM EST
Forget the playoff chase, it’s not likely Chris Bosh will be around for the playoffs.
Bosh stayed in Cleveland and had surgery to repair the displaced nasal fracture he suffered from an inadvertent elbow from Antawn Jamison last night. He will remain in the hospital Wednesday night.
Dr. Paul Marks, who performed the surgery, is scheduled speak to the media later today.
As of now there is no timetable has been given for Bosh’s return, but he certainly will not be around as the Raptors and Bulls fight for the eighth playoff spot in the East. If the Raptors can hold on, it’s unlikely Bosh would be ready to play in the first round of the playoffs. Against Cleveland.
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 0
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 10
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 9
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 50
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 8
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7