Apr 7, 2010, 5:40 PM EDT
Forget the playoff chase, it’s not likely Chris Bosh will be around for the playoffs.
Bosh stayed in Cleveland and had surgery to repair the displaced nasal fracture he suffered from an inadvertent elbow from Antawn Jamison last night. He will remain in the hospital Wednesday night.
Dr. Paul Marks, who performed the surgery, is scheduled speak to the media later today.
As of now there is no timetable has been given for Bosh’s return, but he certainly will not be around as the Raptors and Bulls fight for the eighth playoff spot in the East. If the Raptors can hold on, it’s unlikely Bosh would be ready to play in the first round of the playoffs. Against Cleveland.
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 22
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 37
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 29
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 15
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 56
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12