Apr 6, 2010, 12:54 PM EST
Alexander Johnson was flat out beasting in the D-League — 23 points per game while shooting 57 percent and adding 11 rebounds while playing in Sioux Falls. That will get you noticed.
The Rockets need some depth along the front line, so they are going to give him a look through the end of the season, according to TrueHoop. Johnson is also getting a non-guaranteed contract for next year, which at least is a foot in the door.
He looks NBA ready according to those that have seen him. And he has been in the NBA for a couple seasons, he knows the drill. Although, if he wants to stick this time he’ll have to cut down on the turnovers.
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 0
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 2
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 17
- Spurs get a little revenge, along with season’s signature win in takedown of Heat 23
- Suns’ rookie Alex Len takes to court with #prayforukraine on shoes 18