Apr 6, 2010, 2:52 PM EST
According to Nick Friedell of ESPN Chicago, Bulls rookie James Johnson will be a game-time decision for Tuesday night’s game against the Milwaukee Bucks. Johnson participated in a Tuesday morning shootaround, but has been hampered by a partially torn fascia.
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 0
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 4
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 21
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 16
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 28