Apr 6, 2010, 2:52 PM EDT
According to Nick Friedell of ESPN Chicago, Bulls rookie James Johnson will be a game-time decision for Tuesday night’s game against the Milwaukee Bucks. Johnson participated in a Tuesday morning shootaround, but has been hampered by a partially torn fascia.
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 2
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 9
- Wednesday NBA grades: It’s LaMarcus Aldridge’s world and the Rockets have to live in it 16
- LaMarcus Aldridge ruining Dwight Howard’s chance at redemption 20
- Spurs give the ball away first, then Game 2 to Dallas 13