Apr 5, 2010, 5:00 PM EST
Vince Carter doesn’t have the same hops that he did when he took the league by storm. A highlight dunk from Vince used to be a nightly occurrence, but this season Carter has averaged fewer than one dunk every two games. However, Carter still has a few crowd-pleasing slams in his bag.
This dunk doesn’t feature the force or amplitude that Vince’s awe-inspiring slams used to have, but Vince pulled off an extremely quick and smooth opposite-direction 360 in midair to get the crowd going. Vince Carter has successfully reinvented himself as the starting two-guard on a team with championship aspirations, but every now and then he reminds us that he was once the most electrifying player in the NBA.
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 63
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld