Apr 5, 2010, 5:00 PM EDT
Vince Carter doesn’t have the same hops that he did when he took the league by storm. A highlight dunk from Vince used to be a nightly occurrence, but this season Carter has averaged fewer than one dunk every two games. However, Carter still has a few crowd-pleasing slams in his bag.
This dunk doesn’t feature the force or amplitude that Vince’s awe-inspiring slams used to have, but Vince pulled off an extremely quick and smooth opposite-direction 360 in midair to get the crowd going. Vince Carter has successfully reinvented himself as the starting two-guard on a team with championship aspirations, but every now and then he reminds us that he was once the most electrifying player in the NBA.
- Hawks’ Mike Budenholzer named 2014-15 NBA Coach of the Year 0
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 7
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 3
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 10
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 4
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 34
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld