Apr 5, 2010, 5:00 PM EDT
Vince Carter doesn’t have the same hops that he did when he took the league by storm. A highlight dunk from Vince used to be a nightly occurrence, but this season Carter has averaged fewer than one dunk every two games. However, Carter still has a few crowd-pleasing slams in his bag.
This dunk doesn’t feature the force or amplitude that Vince’s awe-inspiring slams used to have, but Vince pulled off an extremely quick and smooth opposite-direction 360 in midair to get the crowd going. Vince Carter has successfully reinvented himself as the starting two-guard on a team with championship aspirations, but every now and then he reminds us that he was once the most electrifying player in the NBA.
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 15
- Anthony Davis and Pelicans agree to five-year, $145 million contract extension 19
- Report: Kevin Love to meet with Lakers later in week 4
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 38
- PBT Extra: What players will most influence free agency? 1
- PBT Podcast: The top guys to watch as NBA free agency tips off 3
- Scottie Pippen: “I was LeBron James before LeBron James” 30
- Report: Kings probing John Calipari about his interest in coaching and running the team’s front office 22
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld