Apr 5, 2010, 5:00 PM EDT
Vince Carter doesn’t have the same hops that he did when he took the league by storm. A highlight dunk from Vince used to be a nightly occurrence, but this season Carter has averaged fewer than one dunk every two games. However, Carter still has a few crowd-pleasing slams in his bag.
This dunk doesn’t feature the force or amplitude that Vince’s awe-inspiring slams used to have, but Vince pulled off an extremely quick and smooth opposite-direction 360 in midair to get the crowd going. Vince Carter has successfully reinvented himself as the starting two-guard on a team with championship aspirations, but every now and then he reminds us that he was once the most electrifying player in the NBA.
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 7
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 7
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 19
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 6
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 23
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 64
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld