Apr 5, 2010, 5:00 PM EDT
Vince Carter doesn’t have the same hops that he did when he took the league by storm. A highlight dunk from Vince used to be a nightly occurrence, but this season Carter has averaged fewer than one dunk every two games. However, Carter still has a few crowd-pleasing slams in his bag.
This dunk doesn’t feature the force or amplitude that Vince’s awe-inspiring slams used to have, but Vince pulled off an extremely quick and smooth opposite-direction 360 in midair to get the crowd going. Vince Carter has successfully reinvented himself as the starting two-guard on a team with championship aspirations, but every now and then he reminds us that he was once the most electrifying player in the NBA.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 7
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld