Apr 5, 2010, 8:51 AM EDT
Shaquille O’Neal has been working hard at rehab. I know, I didn’t expect it either, but there you have it. The guy looks trim (relatively) and is doing all the doctors are telling him and more.
All that may get him back in some games before the playoffs start. That’s what Cavaliers beat guru Brian Windhorst said in a tweet:
LeBron said he would like to get some rest over last five games. Look for it this week w/Shaq maybe back in final week.
What should be concerning the rest of the NBA? Shaq has been working hard in rehab. When motivated, Shaq is still a force. When he is motivated, Shaq’s teams win titles.
- Report: Dwight Howard not going to Clippers… did we need a report for that? 1
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” 16
- Spurs shut down Zach Randolph in Western Conference Finals’ first major strategic move 0
- Report: Terrence Williams arrested in domestic violence case involving threats with a gun 5
- Kobe was never going to retire this summer, says so on twitter 17
- Knicks predictably drop Game 4 to Pacers, fall behind 3-1 (93)
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (90)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (84)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- LeBron James shrugs off claims he’s a flopper (64)
- Parker carves up Grizzlies as Spurs roll in Gm. 1
- PHT: Senators sneak past Penguins in two overtimes
- PHT: Bruins crack Lundqvist, hammer Rangers
- HBT: Cabrera rips three homers, passes Greenberg
- MST: No bumping on Bump Day at Indy 500
- PBT: Spurs have too much offense for Grizz in Gm. 1
- PST: Arsenal grabs Champions League spot
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay