Apr 5, 2010, 8:51 AM EDT
Shaquille O’Neal has been working hard at rehab. I know, I didn’t expect it either, but there you have it. The guy looks trim (relatively) and is doing all the doctors are telling him and more.
All that may get him back in some games before the playoffs start. That’s what Cavaliers beat guru Brian Windhorst said in a tweet:
LeBron said he would like to get some rest over last five games. Look for it this week w/Shaq maybe back in final week.
What should be concerning the rest of the NBA? Shaq has been working hard in rehab. When motivated, Shaq is still a force. When he is motivated, Shaq’s teams win titles.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 6
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 11
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 6
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3