Apr 5, 2010, 8:51 AM EDT
Shaquille O’Neal has been working hard at rehab. I know, I didn’t expect it either, but there you have it. The guy looks trim (relatively) and is doing all the doctors are telling him and more.
All that may get him back in some games before the playoffs start. That’s what Cavaliers beat guru Brian Windhorst said in a tweet:
LeBron said he would like to get some rest over last five games. Look for it this week w/Shaq maybe back in final week.
What should be concerning the rest of the NBA? Shaq has been working hard in rehab. When motivated, Shaq is still a force. When he is motivated, Shaq’s teams win titles.
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 0
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 11
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 8