Apr 5, 2010, 8:51 AM EST
Shaquille O’Neal has been working hard at rehab. I know, I didn’t expect it either, but there you have it. The guy looks trim (relatively) and is doing all the doctors are telling him and more.
All that may get him back in some games before the playoffs start. That’s what Cavaliers beat guru Brian Windhorst said in a tweet:
LeBron said he would like to get some rest over last five games. Look for it this week w/Shaq maybe back in final week.
What should be concerning the rest of the NBA? Shaq has been working hard in rehab. When motivated, Shaq is still a force. When he is motivated, Shaq’s teams win titles.
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 5
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 6
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 9
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 25
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 30
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 12
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9