Apr 5, 2010, 8:51 AM EST
Shaquille O’Neal has been working hard at rehab. I know, I didn’t expect it either, but there you have it. The guy looks trim (relatively) and is doing all the doctors are telling him and more.
All that may get him back in some games before the playoffs start. That’s what Cavaliers beat guru Brian Windhorst said in a tweet:
LeBron said he would like to get some rest over last five games. Look for it this week w/Shaq maybe back in final week.
What should be concerning the rest of the NBA? Shaq has been working hard in rehab. When motivated, Shaq is still a force. When he is motivated, Shaq’s teams win titles.
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 13: Talking Asik, Gasol trades plus NBA Draft with Rob Dauster 0
- Pau Gasol expresses frustration with D’Antoni offense. Lakers have to think trade. 23
- Report: Grizzlies shopping Zach Randolph around, want deal with Pelicans 6
- Nets notes: Kidd takes some credit, Lopez downplays injury, and Pierce off the bench 2
- Report: Knicks’ owner shoots down trade to get team Kyle Lowry 26
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (64)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (53)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns (40)