Apr 4, 2010, 5:14 AM EST
Last night definitely qualifies as a weird night in the NBA. Milwaukee’s momentum came to a grinding halt with a potentially season-ending injury to Andrew Bogut, despite the fact that the Bucks bested the streaking Suns 107-98. The New Jersey Nets won a game by 28 points.
It’s already a bit weird that the Miami Heat have won eight straight games, but everything got a bit stranger when their plane was forced to make an emergency landing. From the Associated Press:
A plane carrying Miami Heat basketball players made an emergency landing early Sunday in Chicago
after a mechanic on board became ill, team spokesman Tim Donovan said.
plane safely landed early Sunday at O’Hare International Airport after
the man went into a diabetic coma. The teams’ trainers treated the man
while the plane was in the air and he was taken to a local hospital
after the landing.
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 0
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 2
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 14
- Spurs get a little revenge, along with season’s signature win in takedown of Heat 23
- Suns’ rookie Alex Len takes to court with #prayforukraine on shoes 18