Apr 4, 2010, 5:14 AM EDT
Last night definitely qualifies as a weird night in the NBA. Milwaukee’s momentum came to a grinding halt with a potentially season-ending injury to Andrew Bogut, despite the fact that the Bucks bested the streaking Suns 107-98. The New Jersey Nets won a game by 28 points.
It’s already a bit weird that the Miami Heat have won eight straight games, but everything got a bit stranger when their plane was forced to make an emergency landing. From the Associated Press:
A plane carrying Miami Heat basketball players made an emergency landing early Sunday in Chicago
after a mechanic on board became ill, team spokesman Tim Donovan said.
plane safely landed early Sunday at O’Hare International Airport after
the man went into a diabetic coma. The teams’ trainers treated the man
while the plane was in the air and he was taken to a local hospital
after the landing.
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 3
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 30
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 5
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 11
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 21
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19