Apr 4, 2010, 5:14 AM EDT
Last night definitely qualifies as a weird night in the NBA. Milwaukee’s momentum came to a grinding halt with a potentially season-ending injury to Andrew Bogut, despite the fact that the Bucks bested the streaking Suns 107-98. The New Jersey Nets won a game by 28 points.
It’s already a bit weird that the Miami Heat have won eight straight games, but everything got a bit stranger when their plane was forced to make an emergency landing. From the Associated Press:
A plane carrying Miami Heat basketball players made an emergency landing early Sunday in Chicago
after a mechanic on board became ill, team spokesman Tim Donovan said.
plane safely landed early Sunday at O’Hare International Airport after
the man went into a diabetic coma. The teams’ trainers treated the man
while the plane was in the air and he was taken to a local hospital
after the landing.
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 6
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 2
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10