Apr 4, 2010, 5:14 AM EST
Last night definitely qualifies as a weird night in the NBA. Milwaukee’s momentum came to a grinding halt with a potentially season-ending injury to Andrew Bogut, despite the fact that the Bucks bested the streaking Suns 107-98. The New Jersey Nets won a game by 28 points.
It’s already a bit weird that the Miami Heat have won eight straight games, but everything got a bit stranger when their plane was forced to make an emergency landing. From the Associated Press:
A plane carrying Miami Heat basketball players made an emergency landing early Sunday in Chicago
after a mechanic on board became ill, team spokesman Tim Donovan said.
plane safely landed early Sunday at O’Hare International Airport after
the man went into a diabetic coma. The teams’ trainers treated the man
while the plane was in the air and he was taken to a local hospital
after the landing.
- Knicks lose by 41 points at home to Celtics 14
- LeBron James likely to start at center for Eastern Conference All-Stars 7
- Report: Sixers a viable trade destination for Omer Asik 11
- Report: Jason Kidd safe as Nets coach until team gets healthy 6
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 30
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (46)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)