Apr 2, 2010, 12:55 PM EST
On any given night there are certain things you can just count on in the NBA. Kobe Bryant hitting a pull up jumper at the elbow. Dwyane Wade crashing to the ground after a rebound. Tim Duncan hitting a bank shot.
And J.R. Smith will have a spectacular dunk. Anthony Carter helped Smith live up to his end of the bargain last night.
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 0
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 1
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 17
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 11
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42