Apr 2, 2010, 12:55 PM EST
On any given night there are certain things you can just count on in the NBA. Kobe Bryant hitting a pull up jumper at the elbow. Dwyane Wade crashing to the ground after a rebound. Tim Duncan hitting a bank shot.
And J.R. Smith will have a spectacular dunk. Anthony Carter helped Smith live up to his end of the bargain last night.
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 9
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 17
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 10
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36