Apr 2, 2010, 12:55 PM EST
On any given night there are certain things you can just count on in the NBA. Kobe Bryant hitting a pull up jumper at the elbow. Dwyane Wade crashing to the ground after a rebound. Tim Duncan hitting a bank shot.
And J.R. Smith will have a spectacular dunk. Anthony Carter helped Smith live up to his end of the bargain last night.
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 0
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 2
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 11
- The Extra Pass: Five quick ways to improve the league; plus Monday’s Recaps 14
- Monday night NBA Grades: DeMarcus Cousins was in beast mode 3
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)