Mar 31, 2010, 6:45 PM EST
Kirk Hinrich’s sprained ankle has already cost the Bulls one game, but he may be back Friday to help lessen the damage.
Hinrich injured his ankle in the first half of the Suns game Tuesday. The Chicago Tribune has said that Hinrich could be back for the Bulls next game Friday.
Last night with Hinrich out Jannero Pargo was forced to cover — and we use that term loosely — Steve Nash. And Nash took over the game and the Suns won in the final minutes.
The Bulls have slim chance of catching the Raptors for the eighth spot in the East, there is no margin for error. Like letting the Wizards break their losing streak on Friday. Hinrich has to be part of that, and apparently will be.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 0
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 0
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 2
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 22
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9