Mar 31, 2010, 6:45 PM EDT
Kirk Hinrich’s sprained ankle has already cost the Bulls one game, but he may be back Friday to help lessen the damage.
Hinrich injured his ankle in the first half of the Suns game Tuesday. The Chicago Tribune has said that Hinrich could be back for the Bulls next game Friday.
Last night with Hinrich out Jannero Pargo was forced to cover — and we use that term loosely — Steve Nash. And Nash took over the game and the Suns won in the final minutes.
The Bulls have slim chance of catching the Raptors for the eighth spot in the East, there is no margin for error. Like letting the Wizards break their losing streak on Friday. Hinrich has to be part of that, and apparently will be.
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 6
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 3
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 10
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 3
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 32
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
- PBT Extra: Matchup to watch in Bulls vs. Bucks, Derrick Rose vs. Michael Carter-Williams 8