Mar 31, 2010, 6:45 PM EDT
Kirk Hinrich’s sprained ankle has already cost the Bulls one game, but he may be back Friday to help lessen the damage.
Hinrich injured his ankle in the first half of the Suns game Tuesday. The Chicago Tribune has said that Hinrich could be back for the Bulls next game Friday.
Last night with Hinrich out Jannero Pargo was forced to cover — and we use that term loosely — Steve Nash. And Nash took over the game and the Suns won in the final minutes.
The Bulls have slim chance of catching the Raptors for the eighth spot in the East, there is no margin for error. Like letting the Wizards break their losing streak on Friday. Hinrich has to be part of that, and apparently will be.
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 68
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 36
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32