Mar 31, 2010, 6:45 PM EDT
Kirk Hinrich’s sprained ankle has already cost the Bulls one game, but he may be back Friday to help lessen the damage.
Hinrich injured his ankle in the first half of the Suns game Tuesday. The Chicago Tribune has said that Hinrich could be back for the Bulls next game Friday.
Last night with Hinrich out Jannero Pargo was forced to cover — and we use that term loosely — Steve Nash. And Nash took over the game and the Suns won in the final minutes.
The Bulls have slim chance of catching the Raptors for the eighth spot in the East, there is no margin for error. Like letting the Wizards break their losing streak on Friday. Hinrich has to be part of that, and apparently will be.
- PBT Extra: Spurs lead Texas winners in NBA Free Agency 0
- J.J. Redick: Clippers deserve “F” for free agency after losing DeAndre Jordan 18
- PBT Podcast: Free agency’s winners and losers 0
- Report: Boston Celtics agree to trade for David Lee for Gerald Wallace 15
- Report: Kevin Garnett to re-sign with Timberwolves 16
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 24
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 80