Mar 31, 2010, 6:45 PM EDT
Kirk Hinrich’s sprained ankle has already cost the Bulls one game, but he may be back Friday to help lessen the damage.
Hinrich injured his ankle in the first half of the Suns game Tuesday. The Chicago Tribune has said that Hinrich could be back for the Bulls next game Friday.
Last night with Hinrich out Jannero Pargo was forced to cover — and we use that term loosely — Steve Nash. And Nash took over the game and the Suns won in the final minutes.
The Bulls have slim chance of catching the Raptors for the eighth spot in the East, there is no margin for error. Like letting the Wizards break their losing streak on Friday. Hinrich has to be part of that, and apparently will be.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 16
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 15
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9