Mar 30, 2010, 4:50 PM EDT
According to Brian Windhorst, Anderson Varejao did not practice with the Cleveland Cavaliers today and will likely not play against the Milwaukee Bucks when the Cavs play them on Wednesday. This would be the second full game Varejao would miss due to a sore left hamstring, which caused him to miss the second half of last Friday’s game against the Spurs.
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 3
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 11
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 8
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 32