Mar 30, 2010, 4:50 PM EDT
According to Brian Windhorst, Anderson Varejao did not practice with the Cleveland Cavaliers today and will likely not play against the Milwaukee Bucks when the Cavs play them on Wednesday. This would be the second full game Varejao would miss due to a sore left hamstring, which caused him to miss the second half of last Friday’s game against the Spurs.
- PBT Extra: How ’bout them Wizards? 11
- Phil Jackson wants Carmelo Anthony to take less money to re-sign with Knicks 50
- Report: Frank Vogel “coaching for his job” in wake of team’s slide 20
- Phoenix’s Goran Dragic runs away with Most Improved Player 15
- Report: James Dolan meddles into Phil Jackson’s attempts to fire Knicks employees 54