Mar 30, 2010, 9:39 AM EST
I, and the rest of the team here at ProBasketballTalk, are really twitter people at heart. Not sure what that really says about us, other than we like short sentences. Really. Short.
But I are open to all the Web has to offer (except YouTube cat videos). So now we have the ProBasketballTalk Facebook page. There you can follow the highlights from this site — the top stories in NBA news with our spin — right between your friends talking about Ochocinco on Dancing With The Stars and the constant Mafia Wars updates.
Click the link, become a fan. We like fans. And I promise to even use longer sentences. Promise.
- Kevin Hart to write, star in movie with LeBron James 6
- The Extra Pass: A Google goggle revolution dream, plus Wednesday’s recaps 3
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 8
- Arena evacuated after fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 17
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 12
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)