Mar 30, 2010, 8:55 AM EDT
In the flashes we have seen, it seems like Joey Dorsey can play at the NBA level. It’s hard to judge, though, when a guy gets so little burn. Even on a Sacramento team that could seem to use him.
Dorsey has been cut loose, waived by the Kings. The writing was on the wall when the other day Jason Thompson played a full 48 minutes for the Kings while Dorsey never got to take the sweats off. No reasons were given, although there are rumors he was considered too much of a clown and bad influence in the locker room.
Just to make the Kings frontcourt situation more fun, they learned that Dominic McGuire will miss the rest of the season with a torn plantar fascia in his right foot.
- Dwyane Wade grants wish, shows up at girl’s senior prom 0
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson 28
- Report: Vinny Del Negro to meet with Clippers’ owner Donald Sterling this weekend 3
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose 31
- George Hill injury jeopardizes Pacers’ identity 1
- Swimmer Phelps denies comeback rumors
- PHT: Crosby's hat trick powers Penguins past Senators
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Gronk taking pre-surgery rip through Vegas
- PFT: Seahawks' Irvin suspended for violating PED policy
- Orb favored to take Preakness, set up Triple try
- What to watch for at the Preakness
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay