Mar 30, 2010, 8:55 AM EDT
In the flashes we have seen, it seems like Joey Dorsey can play at the NBA level. It’s hard to judge, though, when a guy gets so little burn. Even on a Sacramento team that could seem to use him.
Dorsey has been cut loose, waived by the Kings. The writing was on the wall when the other day Jason Thompson played a full 48 minutes for the Kings while Dorsey never got to take the sweats off. No reasons were given, although there are rumors he was considered too much of a clown and bad influence in the locker room.
Just to make the Kings frontcourt situation more fun, they learned that Dominic McGuire will miss the rest of the season with a torn plantar fascia in his right foot.
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 13
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 21
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 31
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 9
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 24
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 23
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2