Mar 30, 2010, 8:55 AM EDT
In the flashes we have seen, it seems like Joey Dorsey can play at the NBA level. It’s hard to judge, though, when a guy gets so little burn. Even on a Sacramento team that could seem to use him.
Dorsey has been cut loose, waived by the Kings. The writing was on the wall when the other day Jason Thompson played a full 48 minutes for the Kings while Dorsey never got to take the sweats off. No reasons were given, although there are rumors he was considered too much of a clown and bad influence in the locker room.
Just to make the Kings frontcourt situation more fun, they learned that Dominic McGuire will miss the rest of the season with a torn plantar fascia in his right foot.
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 0
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 55
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 21
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10