Mar 30, 2010, 8:55 AM EST
In the flashes we have seen, it seems like Joey Dorsey can play at the NBA level. It’s hard to judge, though, when a guy gets so little burn. Even on a Sacramento team that could seem to use him.
Dorsey has been cut loose, waived by the Kings. The writing was on the wall when the other day Jason Thompson played a full 48 minutes for the Kings while Dorsey never got to take the sweats off. No reasons were given, although there are rumors he was considered too much of a clown and bad influence in the locker room.
Just to make the Kings frontcourt situation more fun, they learned that Dominic McGuire will miss the rest of the season with a torn plantar fascia in his right foot.
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 0
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 16
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 10
- Rumor: Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to come to New York in 2015 17
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade 23
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)