Mar 29, 2010, 12:37 PM EDT
One standing concern in San Antonio is that after Tim Duncan, there was no rim-protecting big man for the Spurs. Who would stop the dunks?
Apparently, Manu Ginobili. As if he’s not already doing everything else for the Spurs. Last night he crushed a Kevin Garnett shot. (No way the KG of three years ago gets that blocked.)
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 5
- 2014 PBT Awards: Most Improved Player 5
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 0
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 14
- Celtics’ legend Cedric Maxwell stood in location of Boston Marathon bombing just minutes before 2