Mar 29, 2010, 12:37 PM EST
One standing concern in San Antonio is that after Tim Duncan, there was no rim-protecting big man for the Spurs. Who would stop the dunks?
Apparently, Manu Ginobili. As if he’s not already doing everything else for the Spurs. Last night he crushed a Kevin Garnett shot. (No way the KG of three years ago gets that blocked.)
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 3
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 16
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 4
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 31
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 8