Mar 28, 2010, 1:22 PM EDT
If you’re trying to keep your job, especially if your a coach whose team has not performed well on the floor, you need to show your passion, your knowledge and how you’ve connected with those players and can turn things around.
Meet Sixers coach Eddie Jordan. His team beat the Hawks Friday night, in part because the team has been “loose” after being mathematically eliminated from the playoffs a couple nights before, at least that’s Jason Kapono’s theory.
From the Burlington County Times, we have Jordan’s response:
“I didn’t even know we were eliminated.”
Yes, I’m shaking my head, too.
- LeBron’s 30-point performance leads Cavaliers to hard-fought Game 2 win over Celtics 4
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Spurs look for ways to contain Chris Paul 3
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Can Memphis keep Damian Lillard in check? 0
- Report: Suns’ Morris twins charged with aggravated assault 12
- Hawks’ Mike Budenholzer named 2014-15 NBA Coach of the Year 9
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 12
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 6
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 14