Mar 28, 2010, 1:22 PM EDT
If you’re trying to keep your job, especially if your a coach whose team has not performed well on the floor, you need to show your passion, your knowledge and how you’ve connected with those players and can turn things around.
Meet Sixers coach Eddie Jordan. His team beat the Hawks Friday night, in part because the team has been “loose” after being mathematically eliminated from the playoffs a couple nights before, at least that’s Jason Kapono’s theory.
From the Burlington County Times, we have Jordan’s response:
“I didn’t even know we were eliminated.”
Yes, I’m shaking my head, too.
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 7
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 21
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 41
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2