Mar 28, 2010, 1:22 PM EDT
If you’re trying to keep your job, especially if your a coach whose team has not performed well on the floor, you need to show your passion, your knowledge and how you’ve connected with those players and can turn things around.
Meet Sixers coach Eddie Jordan. His team beat the Hawks Friday night, in part because the team has been “loose” after being mathematically eliminated from the playoffs a couple nights before, at least that’s Jason Kapono’s theory.
From the Burlington County Times, we have Jordan’s response:
“I didn’t even know we were eliminated.”
Yes, I’m shaking my head, too.
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 41
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 54
- Report: Lakers say ‘no done deal’ with Byron Scott 17
- Report: Lakers, Byron Scott agree to four-year, $17 million deal to coach team 15
- Kevin Love trade talk: He doesn’t want to opt in to deal, Cavs may live with that 40
- Kevin Love leaving Team USA not helpful, certainly not devastating either 19
- Why are the Lakers hiring Byron Scott as head coach? 46
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 10