Mar 28, 2010, 1:22 PM EDT
If you’re trying to keep your job, especially if your a coach whose team has not performed well on the floor, you need to show your passion, your knowledge and how you’ve connected with those players and can turn things around.
Meet Sixers coach Eddie Jordan. His team beat the Hawks Friday night, in part because the team has been “loose” after being mathematically eliminated from the playoffs a couple nights before, at least that’s Jason Kapono’s theory.
From the Burlington County Times, we have Jordan’s response:
“I didn’t even know we were eliminated.”
Yes, I’m shaking my head, too.
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 32
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 10
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 15
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 16
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 14
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 23