Mar 28, 2010, 1:22 PM EDT
If you’re trying to keep your job, especially if your a coach whose team has not performed well on the floor, you need to show your passion, your knowledge and how you’ve connected with those players and can turn things around.
Meet Sixers coach Eddie Jordan. His team beat the Hawks Friday night, in part because the team has been “loose” after being mathematically eliminated from the playoffs a couple nights before, at least that’s Jason Kapono’s theory.
From the Burlington County Times, we have Jordan’s response:
“I didn’t even know we were eliminated.”
Yes, I’m shaking my head, too.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 15
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18