Mar 26, 2010, 12:46 PM EDT
I firmly believe Dwyane Wade can do anything. Why, just a few years ago I saw him carry Shaquille O’Neal and the Heat to an NBA title. He makes the MyTouch phones look as cool as an iPhone. Almost. He can leap tall buildings in a single bound, or at least he can leap Anderson Varejao. He is superhuman.
He cannot return a 130 mph tennis serve.
Our sister blog here at NBC Out of Bounds reports he is going to get the chance — Wade will play Andy Roddick in a double-header of H-O-R-S-E and tennis this Saturday.
Don’t underestimate Roddick, he has performed amazing feats of his own. He landed Brooklyn Decker.
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 10
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 23
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 16
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winners start with Lakers 24
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24