Mar 26, 2010, 12:46 PM EDT
I firmly believe Dwyane Wade can do anything. Why, just a few years ago I saw him carry Shaquille O’Neal and the Heat to an NBA title. He makes the MyTouch phones look as cool as an iPhone. Almost. He can leap tall buildings in a single bound, or at least he can leap Anderson Varejao. He is superhuman.
He cannot return a 130 mph tennis serve.
Our sister blog here at NBC Out of Bounds reports he is going to get the chance — Wade will play Andy Roddick in a double-header of H-O-R-S-E and tennis this Saturday.
Don’t underestimate Roddick, he has performed amazing feats of his own. He landed Brooklyn Decker.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 23
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49