Mar 26, 2010, 12:46 PM EDT
I firmly believe Dwyane Wade can do anything. Why, just a few years ago I saw him carry Shaquille O’Neal and the Heat to an NBA title. He makes the MyTouch phones look as cool as an iPhone. Almost. He can leap tall buildings in a single bound, or at least he can leap Anderson Varejao. He is superhuman.
He cannot return a 130 mph tennis serve.
Our sister blog here at NBC Out of Bounds reports he is going to get the chance — Wade will play Andy Roddick in a double-header of H-O-R-S-E and tennis this Saturday.
Don’t underestimate Roddick, he has performed amazing feats of his own. He landed Brooklyn Decker.
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 0
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 31
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 31
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61