Mar 26, 2010, 12:46 PM EDT
I firmly believe Dwyane Wade can do anything. Why, just a few years ago I saw him carry Shaquille O’Neal and the Heat to an NBA title. He makes the MyTouch phones look as cool as an iPhone. Almost. He can leap tall buildings in a single bound, or at least he can leap Anderson Varejao. He is superhuman.
He cannot return a 130 mph tennis serve.
Our sister blog here at NBC Out of Bounds reports he is going to get the chance — Wade will play Andy Roddick in a double-header of H-O-R-S-E and tennis this Saturday.
Don’t underestimate Roddick, he has performed amazing feats of his own. He landed Brooklyn Decker.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 0
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 8
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 4
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 2
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 5
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3