Mar 26, 2010, 12:46 PM EST
I firmly believe Dwyane Wade can do anything. Why, just a few years ago I saw him carry Shaquille O’Neal and the Heat to an NBA title. He makes the MyTouch phones look as cool as an iPhone. Almost. He can leap tall buildings in a single bound, or at least he can leap Anderson Varejao. He is superhuman.
He cannot return a 130 mph tennis serve.
Our sister blog here at NBC Out of Bounds reports he is going to get the chance — Wade will play Andy Roddick in a double-header of H-O-R-S-E and tennis this Saturday.
Don’t underestimate Roddick, he has performed amazing feats of his own. He landed Brooklyn Decker.
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 2
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 17
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 15
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 25
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 8
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 35