Mar 26, 2010, 3:10 PM EDT
This is so why I need an intern, so I can assign them trivial, labor intensive and mildly entertaining tasks. Like tracking the number of high fives Steve Nash gives in a game.
I assure you, your guess is too low.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 20
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 2
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 4
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9