Mar 26, 2010, 10:55 PM EST
Buck Carlos Delfino had his head and neck stepped on, had to leave the arena on a stretcher has been taken to an area hospital in Milwaukee.
Late in the second quarter Delfino went up for a layup that he missed then fell to the ground. Miami’s Udonis Haslem went up for the rebound and inadvertently his foot landed on Delfino’s head.
Delfino was taken to St. Luke’s Hospital for X-rays but was reported to have movement in his arms and legs.
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 18
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6