Mar 26, 2010, 10:55 PM EDT
Buck Carlos Delfino had his head and neck stepped on, had to leave the arena on a stretcher has been taken to an area hospital in Milwaukee.
Late in the second quarter Delfino went up for a layup that he missed then fell to the ground. Miami’s Udonis Haslem went up for the rebound and inadvertently his foot landed on Delfino’s head.
Delfino was taken to St. Luke’s Hospital for X-rays but was reported to have movement in his arms and legs.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 11
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9