Mar 26, 2010, 10:55 PM EDT
Buck Carlos Delfino had his head and neck stepped on, had to leave the arena on a stretcher has been taken to an area hospital in Milwaukee.
Late in the second quarter Delfino went up for a layup that he missed then fell to the ground. Miami’s Udonis Haslem went up for the rebound and inadvertently his foot landed on Delfino’s head.
Delfino was taken to St. Luke’s Hospital for X-rays but was reported to have movement in his arms and legs.
- Report: Washington Wizards contact Ray Allen, too 3
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 13
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 8
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 3
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19