Mar 26, 2010, 10:55 PM EDT
Buck Carlos Delfino had his head and neck stepped on, had to leave the arena on a stretcher has been taken to an area hospital in Milwaukee.
Late in the second quarter Delfino went up for a layup that he missed then fell to the ground. Miami’s Udonis Haslem went up for the rebound and inadvertently his foot landed on Delfino’s head.
Delfino was taken to St. Luke’s Hospital for X-rays but was reported to have movement in his arms and legs.
- It’s official: Lakers rule out Kobe Bryant for remainder of NBA season 0
- Carmelo Anthony confirms Phil Jackson “will be coming on board” with Knicks 9
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to be team president. Or not. Depends on who you ask. 26
- Extra Pass: Western Conference playoff field ought to be really good, but just how good? 1
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: San Antonio with another impressive statement 17