Mar 26, 2010, 10:55 PM EDT
Buck Carlos Delfino had his head and neck stepped on, had to leave the arena on a stretcher has been taken to an area hospital in Milwaukee.
Late in the second quarter Delfino went up for a layup that he missed then fell to the ground. Miami’s Udonis Haslem went up for the rebound and inadvertently his foot landed on Delfino’s head.
Delfino was taken to St. Luke’s Hospital for X-rays but was reported to have movement in his arms and legs.
- Paul George leaves USA Basketball Showcase with severe lower leg injury, remainder of scrimmage canceled 60
- Rumor: Corey Brewer to Cleveland now part of Kevin Love trade talk 24
- Tony Parker signs (another) contract extension with Spurs 10
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 23
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 18
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 49
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 89