Mar 25, 2010, 12:28 PM EDT
That doesn’t mean he’s going to play there next year along side Derrick Rose. Even with all that cap space, he told the Miami Herald.
“I understand the business side of it, so I understand what they’re doing,” Wade said. “But it had nothing to do with me.”
Yea, nothing at all. Sure thing. Not like they’d want to lure back the hometown hero to resuscitate the franchise. Nope. Nothing to do with you at all, Dwyane.
I’m sure it will still have nothing to do with you when the Bulls contact your agent July 1, either. Wade seems to have his heart set on luring a big free agent to Miami, rather than going elsewhere, but the man will have options. Including Chicago.
- Report: Warriors, Draymond Green agree to five-year, $85 million deal 7
- 76ers get Nik Stauskas, first-rounder in salary-dump trade with Kings 12
- Report: Pelicans finalizing deal with Omer Asik 2
- Reports: Paul Pierce agrees to three-year, $10 million contract with Los Angeles Clippers 20
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge rules out Lakers in free agent decision 97
- Reports: Phoenix Suns sign Tyson Chandler, re-sign Brandon Knight, try to reshape roster 11
- Kevin Love will return to Cavaliers, contract is reportedly $110 million over five years 78
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 27