Mar 25, 2010, 6:20 PM EDT
Tyreke Evans — the guy who should be rookie of the year, sorry Jennings — is going to miss the Kings only visits this year to Cleveland and Boston.
That is on doctor’s orders. Evans suffered a concussion back on March 19 against the Bucks and is still feeling the effects of that, as reported by the team in an official release. He will be re-evaluated on Monday.
Bad luck for the fans in Boston and Cleveland, who get to see a bad team without the future of the franchise.
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 9
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 4
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 28