Mar 25, 2010, 6:20 PM EDT
Tyreke Evans — the guy who should be rookie of the year, sorry Jennings — is going to miss the Kings only visits this year to Cleveland and Boston.
That is on doctor’s orders. Evans suffered a concussion back on March 19 against the Bucks and is still feeling the effects of that, as reported by the team in an official release. He will be re-evaluated on Monday.
Bad luck for the fans in Boston and Cleveland, who get to see a bad team without the future of the franchise.
- LeBron James commits two costly turnovers in final minute of Game 2 loss to Pacers 5
- Pacers find their offense, find balance, find Heat’s respect 12
- Pacers get big games from Roy Hibbert and Paul George, take Game 2 from Heat to even the series 23
- LeBron James-Paul George matchup reaches awesome levels in Game 2 7
- John Calipari comes to defense of Derrick Rose 11
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (124)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (83)
- LeBron’s triple-double, game-winner in overtime lead Heat to Game 1 win over Pacers (70)
- If Phil Jackson could have any player to start a team it would be… Bill Russell (61)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (60)
- Pacers even series with Heat
- Penguins bounce Senators | Highlights
- MST: Rosberg wins third straight pole in Monaco
- Tennis.com: Can anyone stop Serena at French?
- Tennis.com: Is French still Nadal's to lose?
- Tigers' Sanchez loses no-hitter in 9th vs. Twins
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy