Mar 25, 2010, 6:20 PM EDT
Tyreke Evans — the guy who should be rookie of the year, sorry Jennings — is going to miss the Kings only visits this year to Cleveland and Boston.
That is on doctor’s orders. Evans suffered a concussion back on March 19 against the Bucks and is still feeling the effects of that, as reported by the team in an official release. He will be re-evaluated on Monday.
Bad luck for the fans in Boston and Cleveland, who get to see a bad team without the future of the franchise.
- Cavs GM: It’s “highly unlikely” Kevin Love returns at all in playoffs, even if Cavs make Finals 23
- No Kevin Love, no J.R. Smith to start, how much trouble is Cleveland in? 22
- PBT Extra: Who wins Game 5 between Spurs, Clippers? Flip a coin. 6
- PBT Extra: Rockets must adjust to new Mavericks starting lineup in Game 5 10
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 5
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 25
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2