Mar 25, 2010, 6:20 PM EDT
Tyreke Evans — the guy who should be rookie of the year, sorry Jennings — is going to miss the Kings only visits this year to Cleveland and Boston.
That is on doctor’s orders. Evans suffered a concussion back on March 19 against the Bucks and is still feeling the effects of that, as reported by the team in an official release. He will be re-evaluated on Monday.
Bad luck for the fans in Boston and Cleveland, who get to see a bad team without the future of the franchise.
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed to, team to stay in Milwaukee 4
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 13
- 2014 PBT Awards: Most Improved Player 17
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 1
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 14