Mar 25, 2010, 6:20 PM EST
Tyreke Evans — the guy who should be rookie of the year, sorry Jennings — is going to miss the Kings only visits this year to Cleveland and Boston.
That is on doctor’s orders. Evans suffered a concussion back on March 19 against the Bucks and is still feeling the effects of that, as reported by the team in an official release. He will be re-evaluated on Monday.
Bad luck for the fans in Boston and Cleveland, who get to see a bad team without the future of the franchise.
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 0
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 6
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 9
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 15