Mar 25, 2010, 1:16 PM EDT
You think Shaqulle O’Neal is a hip hop guy, but don’t pigeonhole the man. He is diverse. He is a Renaissance man. He loves him some Owl City, too. Apparently. Because he appears in the band’s newest video in an odd and awesome way.
And no, what Shaq mouths near the end of the video has nothing to do with Kobe’s a–. (Hat Tip to Ball Don’ Lie)
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 0
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 34
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 4
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 6
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 27