Mar 25, 2010, 1:16 PM EDT
You think Shaqulle O’Neal is a hip hop guy, but don’t pigeonhole the man. He is diverse. He is a Renaissance man. He loves him some Owl City, too. Apparently. Because he appears in the band’s newest video in an odd and awesome way.
And no, what Shaq mouths near the end of the video has nothing to do with Kobe’s a–. (Hat Tip to Ball Don’ Lie)
- PBT Extra: Are Pacers or Spurs in any trouble in first round? 3
- All PBT’s first round playoff previews in one place 0
- Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 24
- Craig Sager has acute leukemia 28
- NBA Playoff Preview: Dallas Mavericks vs. San Antonio Spurs 6