Mar 25, 2010, 1:16 PM EST
You think Shaqulle O’Neal is a hip hop guy, but don’t pigeonhole the man. He is diverse. He is a Renaissance man. He loves him some Owl City, too. Apparently. Because he appears in the band’s newest video in an odd and awesome way.
And no, what Shaq mouths near the end of the video has nothing to do with Kobe’s a–. (Hat Tip to Ball Don’ Lie)
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 1
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 8
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 12
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 16