Mar 25, 2010, 2:04 PM EDT
It’s everybody’s favorite game this time of year: College prospect X has a game like NBA player Y. John Wall could be a better Derrick Rose. Greg Monroe is a poor-man’s Brad Miller. We love the game. It’s almost always way, way off base, but we love the game.
“Brandon Roy. We are big guards. We have the ability to run the point a little bit. And at the end, he is always good at taking over the game. I think I am decent at taking over the game. We kind of have the same type of dribbling moves and stuff like that.”
There are 29 teams that want another Brandon Roy. Frankly, 30 teams, pretty sure that Portland would take another Brandon Roy, too.
Turner is considered the consensus number two pick and will be making a case to be the top overall pick Friday night against Tennessee.
- Report: Blazers, Damian Lillard nearing agreement on five-year max contract extension worth $120 million 0
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 16
- Anthony Davis and Pelicans agree to five-year, $145 million contract extension 29
- Report: Kevin Love to meet with Lakers later in week 11
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 32
- PBT Extra: What players will most influence free agency? 1
- PBT Podcast: The top guys to watch as NBA free agency tips off 3
- Scottie Pippen: “I was LeBron James before LeBron James” 31