Mar 25, 2010, 2:04 PM EST
It’s everybody’s favorite game this time of year: College prospect X has a game like NBA player Y. John Wall could be a better Derrick Rose. Greg Monroe is a poor-man’s Brad Miller. We love the game. It’s almost always way, way off base, but we love the game.
“Brandon Roy. We are big guards. We have the ability to run the point a little bit. And at the end, he is always good at taking over the game. I think I am decent at taking over the game. We kind of have the same type of dribbling moves and stuff like that.”
There are 29 teams that want another Brandon Roy. Frankly, 30 teams, pretty sure that Portland would take another Brandon Roy, too.
Turner is considered the consensus number two pick and will be making a case to be the top overall pick Friday night against Tennessee.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 0
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 39
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 18
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 16
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 28
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 8
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 12