Mar 25, 2010, 2:04 PM EDT
It’s everybody’s favorite game this time of year: College prospect X has a game like NBA player Y. John Wall could be a better Derrick Rose. Greg Monroe is a poor-man’s Brad Miller. We love the game. It’s almost always way, way off base, but we love the game.
“Brandon Roy. We are big guards. We have the ability to run the point a little bit. And at the end, he is always good at taking over the game. I think I am decent at taking over the game. We kind of have the same type of dribbling moves and stuff like that.”
There are 29 teams that want another Brandon Roy. Frankly, 30 teams, pretty sure that Portland would take another Brandon Roy, too.
Turner is considered the consensus number two pick and will be making a case to be the top overall pick Friday night against Tennessee.
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 12
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 39
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 81
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 19
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48