Mar 25, 2010, 2:04 PM EDT
It’s everybody’s favorite game this time of year: College prospect X has a game like NBA player Y. John Wall could be a better Derrick Rose. Greg Monroe is a poor-man’s Brad Miller. We love the game. It’s almost always way, way off base, but we love the game.
“Brandon Roy. We are big guards. We have the ability to run the point a little bit. And at the end, he is always good at taking over the game. I think I am decent at taking over the game. We kind of have the same type of dribbling moves and stuff like that.”
There are 29 teams that want another Brandon Roy. Frankly, 30 teams, pretty sure that Portland would take another Brandon Roy, too.
Turner is considered the consensus number two pick and will be making a case to be the top overall pick Friday night against Tennessee.
- Interesting stat: Teams score better in crunch time when they don’t call timeout 9
- Blake Griffin with as powerful a putback dunk as you’ll see (VIDEO) 11
- PBT Podcast: What is with the slumps of Miami, Indiana? Plus of course Phil Jackson talk. 3
- Extra Pass: Beyond Phil Jackson, Knicks should see Tim Hardaway as instrumental to their future 8
- Wednesday NBA grades: Brooklyn is all about The Truth 9