Mar 24, 2010, 1:16 PM EDT
As is all the rage in the NBA this time of year, the Houston Rockets have made a couple of moves with their D-League affiliate the Rio Grande Valley Vipers, according to a team release.
First, they signed Mike Harris, a 6’6″ swingman who has had earlier stints this season with both the Rockets and the Wizards. Harris has torn up the D-League, averaging 27 points per game and was named D-League player of the month in January.
The other was recalling Jermaine Taylor, the 6’4″ guard who was averaging 20 points per game for the Vipers.
- Son tweets Craig Sager has acute leukemia 5
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 6
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 22
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 42
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season 50