Mar 24, 2010, 1:16 PM EST
As is all the rage in the NBA this time of year, the Houston Rockets have made a couple of moves with their D-League affiliate the Rio Grande Valley Vipers, according to a team release.
First, they signed Mike Harris, a 6’6″ swingman who has had earlier stints this season with both the Rockets and the Wizards. Harris has torn up the D-League, averaging 27 points per game and was named D-League player of the month in January.
The other was recalling Jermaine Taylor, the 6’4″ guard who was averaging 20 points per game for the Vipers.
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 0
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 1
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 10
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 12
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 19
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 47
- Former Warriors coach Mark Jackson meets with Kings GM, DeMarcus Cousins after Tuesday night’s game 25
- PBT’s Tuesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Grizzlies grind ends Warriors streak 12