Mar 24, 2010, 1:16 PM EDT
As is all the rage in the NBA this time of year, the Houston Rockets have made a couple of moves with their D-League affiliate the Rio Grande Valley Vipers, according to a team release.
First, they signed Mike Harris, a 6’6″ swingman who has had earlier stints this season with both the Rockets and the Wizards. Harris has torn up the D-League, averaging 27 points per game and was named D-League player of the month in January.
The other was recalling Jermaine Taylor, the 6’4″ guard who was averaging 20 points per game for the Vipers.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Number shows Matthew Dellavedova’s defensive value 0
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 25
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 22
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 16
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15