Mar 24, 2010, 1:16 PM EDT
As is all the rage in the NBA this time of year, the Houston Rockets have made a couple of moves with their D-League affiliate the Rio Grande Valley Vipers, according to a team release.
First, they signed Mike Harris, a 6’6″ swingman who has had earlier stints this season with both the Rockets and the Wizards. Harris has torn up the D-League, averaging 27 points per game and was named D-League player of the month in January.
The other was recalling Jermaine Taylor, the 6’4″ guard who was averaging 20 points per game for the Vipers.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 6
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 11
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 5
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3