Mar 24, 2010, 1:16 PM EDT
As is all the rage in the NBA this time of year, the Houston Rockets have made a couple of moves with their D-League affiliate the Rio Grande Valley Vipers, according to a team release.
First, they signed Mike Harris, a 6’6″ swingman who has had earlier stints this season with both the Rockets and the Wizards. Harris has torn up the D-League, averaging 27 points per game and was named D-League player of the month in January.
The other was recalling Jermaine Taylor, the 6’4″ guard who was averaging 20 points per game for the Vipers.
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 29
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 30
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8