Mar 24, 2010, 9:07 PM EDT
We told you a little tale of the Nets CEO getting into a shouting match with a fan with a bag over his head. That was pretty ugly. So with the Nets facing the Kings in a “must-win” game for the team vying to avoid being the worst ever, the frustrated front office man, Nets exec Brett Yormark decided to turn the tide on the despairing fans.
Yormark gave any fan with a paper bag over his face a gift bag containing a poster, a pack of trading cards a note from Yormark that said:
“Thanks for letting us see your face. We hope to see it more often at
Well played, Yormark.
The bagheads couldn’t really complain much tonight, though. The Nets cruised, yes, cruised to a win over Sacramento tonight.
Karma, bossman. Karma.
- Report: Heat, Goran Dragic agree to five-year deal worth $90 million 4
- Report: Paul Millsap had midnight meeting with Orlando, will decide between Magic and Hawks 5
- Report: Blazers, Damian Lillard nearing agreement on five-year max contract extension worth $120 million 14
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 18
- Anthony Davis and Pelicans agree to five-year, $145 million contract extension 35
- Report: Kevin Love to meet with Lakers later in week 15
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 32
- PBT Extra: What players will most influence free agency? 1