Mar 24, 2010, 9:07 PM EDT
We told you a little tale of the Nets CEO getting into a shouting match with a fan with a bag over his head. That was pretty ugly. So with the Nets facing the Kings in a “must-win” game for the team vying to avoid being the worst ever, the frustrated front office man, Nets exec Brett Yormark decided to turn the tide on the despairing fans.
Yormark gave any fan with a paper bag over his face a gift bag containing a poster, a pack of trading cards a note from Yormark that said:
“Thanks for letting us see your face. We hope to see it more often at
Well played, Yormark.
The bagheads couldn’t really complain much tonight, though. The Nets cruised, yes, cruised to a win over Sacramento tonight.
Karma, bossman. Karma.
- Sunday NBA grades: Nene, Aldridge lead day where big men shine 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge’s Trail Blazers claw back for Game 1 win over Houston Rockets 3
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 12
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 18
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8