Mar 24, 2010, 9:07 PM EST
We told you a little tale of the Nets CEO getting into a shouting match with a fan with a bag over his head. That was pretty ugly. So with the Nets facing the Kings in a “must-win” game for the team vying to avoid being the worst ever, the frustrated front office man, Nets exec Brett Yormark decided to turn the tide on the despairing fans.
Yormark gave any fan with a paper bag over his face a gift bag containing a poster, a pack of trading cards a note from Yormark that said:
“Thanks for letting us see your face. We hope to see it more often at
Well played, Yormark.
The bagheads couldn’t really complain much tonight, though. The Nets cruised, yes, cruised to a win over Sacramento tonight.
Karma, bossman. Karma.
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 0
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 13
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 16
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30