Mar 24, 2010, 9:07 PM EDT
We told you a little tale of the Nets CEO getting into a shouting match with a fan with a bag over his head. That was pretty ugly. So with the Nets facing the Kings in a “must-win” game for the team vying to avoid being the worst ever, the frustrated front office man, Nets exec Brett Yormark decided to turn the tide on the despairing fans.
Yormark gave any fan with a paper bag over his face a gift bag containing a poster, a pack of trading cards a note from Yormark that said:
“Thanks for letting us see your face. We hope to see it more often at
Well played, Yormark.
The bagheads couldn’t really complain much tonight, though. The Nets cruised, yes, cruised to a win over Sacramento tonight.
Karma, bossman. Karma.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 3
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 11
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 13
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 12
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 36