Mar 24, 2010, 9:07 PM EST
We told you a little tale of the Nets CEO getting into a shouting match with a fan with a bag over his head. That was pretty ugly. So with the Nets facing the Kings in a “must-win” game for the team vying to avoid being the worst ever, the frustrated front office man, Nets exec Brett Yormark decided to turn the tide on the despairing fans.
Yormark gave any fan with a paper bag over his face a gift bag containing a poster, a pack of trading cards a note from Yormark that said:
“Thanks for letting us see your face. We hope to see it more often at
Well played, Yormark.
The bagheads couldn’t really complain much tonight, though. The Nets cruised, yes, cruised to a win over Sacramento tonight.
Karma, bossman. Karma.
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 18
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6