Mar 24, 2010, 3:27 PM EDT
Ben Wallace did not suit up for the Pistons on Tuesday night, and with nothing left to play for this season Detroit may just shut him down, according to the Detroit News.
Wallace missed eight games due to a sore right patellar tendon, then came back for the matchup with the Pacers last Friday, only to have soreness in both knees last. He sat out Sunday against the Cavaliers and again in the Pacers rematch last night.
Wallace is no spring chicken, time to give Jason Maxiell some burn and let Wallace start recuperating for next season early.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 15
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 40
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19