Mar 23, 2010, 2:52 PM EDT
The long-suffering Los Angeles Clippers are playing out the string on yet another ugly campaign. As bad as the Clippers were doing under former coach (and general manager) Mike Dunleavy, replacing him with Kim Hughes mid-season seems to have been an example of putting out a fire with gasoline. The Clippers are 5-16 under Hughes, and have allowed an embarrassing 112.3 points per 100 possessions since Hughes took the helm.
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 29
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 22
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 42
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 5