Mar 23, 2010, 2:52 PM EDT
The long-suffering Los Angeles Clippers are playing out the string on yet another ugly campaign. As bad as the Clippers were doing under former coach (and general manager) Mike Dunleavy, replacing him with Kim Hughes mid-season seems to have been an example of putting out a fire with gasoline. The Clippers are 5-16 under Hughes, and have allowed an embarrassing 112.3 points per 100 possessions since Hughes took the helm.
- PBT Extra: Giving out MVP, end of season awards 0
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 33
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 14
- 2014 PBT Awards: Most Improved Player 21
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 1