Mar 23, 2010, 6:04 PM EDT
As Bill Simmons mentioned in his column today, fans will likely wonder for a long time if Oklahoma City Thunder GM Sam Presti made the right call by drafting low-risk shooting guard James Harden with the third overall pick over Ricky Rubio, Stephen Curry, and Tyreke Evans. Curry and Evans have put up far better numbers than Harden so far, but play the same position as Russell Westbrook, one of the Thunder’s key players. A backcourt featuring any of those three guards alongside Westbrook certainly would have a ton of upside, and could easily have given the Thunder one of the most exciting and dynamic offenses in the league.
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 1
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 19
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 29
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season 37
- Duke’s Jabari Parker says he will enter NBA Draft 32