Mar 23, 2010, 5:22 PM EDT
Jerry Stackhouse was hanging out at home, working out a couple days a week with a high school team, and hoping that somebody making a playoff push would pick up a 35-year-old swingman for some depth.
(The surging Milwaukee Bucks did — and they are getting plenty of bang for their bucks: 20 minutes a game, about 8 points and some solid veteran leadership off the bench.)
I also got on this P-90X from this infomercial. I was watching the infomercial late at night and I ordered it in the beginning of December. I got in some of the best shape I’ve ever been in, just from doing some home training.
Turns out P-90X worked just a little better than the Suzanne Somers Thighmaster Gold.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 1
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 1
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 8
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 13
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11