Mar 23, 2010, 5:22 PM EDT
Jerry Stackhouse was hanging out at home, working out a couple days a week with a high school team, and hoping that somebody making a playoff push would pick up a 35-year-old swingman for some depth.
(The surging Milwaukee Bucks did — and they are getting plenty of bang for their bucks: 20 minutes a game, about 8 points and some solid veteran leadership off the bench.)
I also got on this P-90X from this infomercial. I was watching the infomercial late at night and I ordered it in the beginning of December. I got in some of the best shape I’ve ever been in, just from doing some home training.
Turns out P-90X worked just a little better than the Suzanne Somers Thighmaster Gold.
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 13
- Celtics’ legend Cedric Maxwell stood in location of Boston Marathon bombing just minutes before 1
- 2014 PBT Awards: Executive of the Year 25
- Playoff Chase: We know all 16 teams going to dance, who dances with whom still up in air 13
- 2014 PBT Awards: Sixth Man of the Year 14