Mar 23, 2010, 5:22 PM EDT
Jerry Stackhouse was hanging out at home, working out a couple days a week with a high school team, and hoping that somebody making a playoff push would pick up a 35-year-old swingman for some depth.
(The surging Milwaukee Bucks did — and they are getting plenty of bang for their bucks: 20 minutes a game, about 8 points and some solid veteran leadership off the bench.)
I also got on this P-90X from this infomercial. I was watching the infomercial late at night and I ordered it in the beginning of December. I got in some of the best shape I’ve ever been in, just from doing some home training.
Turns out P-90X worked just a little better than the Suzanne Somers Thighmaster Gold.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 29
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 6
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 26
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9