Mar 23, 2010, 5:22 PM EST
Jerry Stackhouse was hanging out at home, working out a couple days a week with a high school team, and hoping that somebody making a playoff push would pick up a 35-year-old swingman for some depth.
(The surging Milwaukee Bucks did — and they are getting plenty of bang for their bucks: 20 minutes a game, about 8 points and some solid veteran leadership off the bench.)
I also got on this P-90X from this infomercial. I was watching the infomercial late at night and I ordered it in the beginning of December. I got in some of the best shape I’ve ever been in, just from doing some home training.
Turns out P-90X worked just a little better than the Suzanne Somers Thighmaster Gold.
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 5
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 5
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9