Mar 22, 2010, 6:48 PM EST
The Associated Press is reporting that the Golden State Warriors have signed forward Reggie Williams for the remainder of the season, and have waived shooting guard Raja Bell to make the necessary room on their roster. The 23-year old Williams has been another example of Don Nelson’s ability to take a player off the proverbial scrap heap and make him somewhat effective; since joining the Warriors on March 2nd, Williams is averaging 12.8 points per game with shooting percentages of 53%/48.6%/90.0%. He was key in the Warriors’ win against New Orleans, scoring 22 points on only 11 field goal attempts. Unfortunately, the Warriors have only won one other contest since Williams joined the team.
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 0
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 4
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 21
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 16
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 28