Mar 22, 2010, 8:52 PM EDT
Allen Iverson was a transcendent talent on the court whose words and actions off of it made him a polarizing figure. Now it appears that some of the guys who gained the most from Iverson’s on-court brilliance are stepping up to be there for him as he tries to keep his personal life together.
Whatever ends up happening with Iverson’s playing career and beyond, it’s nice to know that the NBA’s most powerful man is looking out for a former superstar during some tough times in his life.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 0
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 8
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 4
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 2
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 5
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3