Mar 22, 2010, 8:52 PM EDT
Allen Iverson was a transcendent talent on the court whose words and actions off of it made him a polarizing figure. Now it appears that some of the guys who gained the most from Iverson’s on-court brilliance are stepping up to be there for him as he tries to keep his personal life together.
Whatever ends up happening with Iverson’s playing career and beyond, it’s nice to know that the NBA’s most powerful man is looking out for a former superstar during some tough times in his life.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15