Mar 22, 2010, 8:02 PM EST
After missing 25 games due knee surgery, Chris Paul will be back in the starting lineup for the Hornets tonight, according to the Times Picayune.
Marcus Thornton, the rookie out of LSU who has played well recently, will be the starting shooting guard against the Mavericks tonight. Mo Peterson and rookie point guard Darren Collison will come off the bench.
New Orleans fell out of playoff contention with Paul out, and are now nine games out with a dozen to play. Meaning they are staying home this year.
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 0
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 14
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 25
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 55
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (55)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)