Mar 22, 2010, 8:02 PM EST
After missing 25 games due knee surgery, Chris Paul will be back in the starting lineup for the Hornets tonight, according to the Times Picayune.
Marcus Thornton, the rookie out of LSU who has played well recently, will be the starting shooting guard against the Mavericks tonight. Mo Peterson and rookie point guard Darren Collison will come off the bench.
New Orleans fell out of playoff contention with Paul out, and are now nine games out with a dozen to play. Meaning they are staying home this year.
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 3
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 9
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 28
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 30