Mar 22, 2010, 8:02 PM EDT
After missing 25 games due knee surgery, Chris Paul will be back in the starting lineup for the Hornets tonight, according to the Times Picayune.
Marcus Thornton, the rookie out of LSU who has played well recently, will be the starting shooting guard against the Mavericks tonight. Mo Peterson and rookie point guard Darren Collison will come off the bench.
New Orleans fell out of playoff contention with Paul out, and are now nine games out with a dozen to play. Meaning they are staying home this year.
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 10
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 8
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 54
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 10