Mar 22, 2010, 8:02 PM EDT
After missing 25 games due knee surgery, Chris Paul will be back in the starting lineup for the Hornets tonight, according to the Times Picayune.
Marcus Thornton, the rookie out of LSU who has played well recently, will be the starting shooting guard against the Mavericks tonight. Mo Peterson and rookie point guard Darren Collison will come off the bench.
New Orleans fell out of playoff contention with Paul out, and are now nine games out with a dozen to play. Meaning they are staying home this year.
- Carmelo Anthony says Phil Jackson makes Knicks more attractive, he would adapt style of play 0
- NBA Power Rankings: Spurs, Clippers are your clear top two 4
- The Extra Pass: This season’s record number of threes is just the start 8
- Sunday NBA grades: Golden State’s Curry, Thompson put on a show 8
- Heat execute in final minutes, Rockets still learning, fall in Miami 20