Mar 22, 2010, 8:02 PM EDT
After missing 25 games due knee surgery, Chris Paul will be back in the starting lineup for the Hornets tonight, according to the Times Picayune.
Marcus Thornton, the rookie out of LSU who has played well recently, will be the starting shooting guard against the Mavericks tonight. Mo Peterson and rookie point guard Darren Collison will come off the bench.
New Orleans fell out of playoff contention with Paul out, and are now nine games out with a dozen to play. Meaning they are staying home this year.
- Rockets can’t keep Dwight Howard, James Harden and Chandler Parsons and give Chris Bosh max contract 0
- Donald Sterling in court calls wife “pig,” promises to sue NBA “until I die” 21
- Report: LeBron James leaves meeting with Pat Riley without committing to Heat 74
- Report: Mavericks shake up Rockets’ free-agent plans, agree to offer sheet with Chandler Parsons 32
- Gregg Popovich agrees to extension with Spurs, likely stays past Tim Duncan era 25
- Report: Cavaliers want to swing Kevin Love trade if LeBron James comes to town 47
- NBA salary cap jumps nearly $5 million next year to $63 million, luxury tax line $76.8 million 7
- Report: Carmelo Anthony to choose New York, announcement Thursday. Agent denies. 75