Mar 21, 2010, 12:17 PM EST
And now, apropos of nothing, is Deron Williams doing the chicken dance. Let’s set the stage. The Jazz put an outright beatdown on the Hornets last night, especially since David West was ejected after a questionable flagrant two and Chris Paul’s still not back. So Deron Williams got to ice his shoulder and arm, and chill on the bench.
Insert joke about dancing in Utah here.
It’s hypnotic, really.
- Derrick Rose leaves Bulls-Nuggets game with hamstring tightness 23
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 18
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 28
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 12
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9
- Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant progressing in rehab, Westbrook could play Friday 6
- Lakers forward Xavier Henry ruptured Achilles in practice, out for season 23