Mar 21, 2010, 12:17 PM EDT
And now, apropos of nothing, is Deron Williams doing the chicken dance. Let’s set the stage. The Jazz put an outright beatdown on the Hornets last night, especially since David West was ejected after a questionable flagrant two and Chris Paul’s still not back. So Deron Williams got to ice his shoulder and arm, and chill on the bench.
Insert joke about dancing in Utah here.
It’s hypnotic, really.
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 0
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 15
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 3
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 1
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8