Mar 21, 2010, 12:17 PM EDT
And now, apropos of nothing, is Deron Williams doing the chicken dance. Let’s set the stage. The Jazz put an outright beatdown on the Hornets last night, especially since David West was ejected after a questionable flagrant two and Chris Paul’s still not back. So Deron Williams got to ice his shoulder and arm, and chill on the bench.
Insert joke about dancing in Utah here.
It’s hypnotic, really.
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 0
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 6
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 14
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 23
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 20
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 31
- Steve Ballmer screams like a maniac at Clippers rally 26