Mar 21, 2010, 12:17 PM EDT
And now, apropos of nothing, is Deron Williams doing the chicken dance. Let’s set the stage. The Jazz put an outright beatdown on the Hornets last night, especially since David West was ejected after a questionable flagrant two and Chris Paul’s still not back. So Deron Williams got to ice his shoulder and arm, and chill on the bench.
Insert joke about dancing in Utah here.
It’s hypnotic, really.
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 70
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 71
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 8
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30