Mar 21, 2010, 12:17 PM EST
And now, apropos of nothing, is Deron Williams doing the chicken dance. Let’s set the stage. The Jazz put an outright beatdown on the Hornets last night, especially since David West was ejected after a questionable flagrant two and Chris Paul’s still not back. So Deron Williams got to ice his shoulder and arm, and chill on the bench.
Insert joke about dancing in Utah here.
It’s hypnotic, really.
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 5
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 19
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 60
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8