Mar 19, 2010, 3:21 PM EST
The Wizards have like what they have seen from Shaun Livingston, enough that they are keeping him around through the end of the season.
ESPN’s Marc Stein broke the news on twitter, although it was not a big surprise to anyone.
It’s a good step forward for one of the hardest comeback stories around. Hopefully — for those of us rooting for Livingston — he can parlay this into a contract for next season.
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 19
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6