Mar 19, 2010, 3:21 PM EST
The Wizards have like what they have seen from Shaun Livingston, enough that they are keeping him around through the end of the season.
ESPN’s Marc Stein broke the news on twitter, although it was not a big surprise to anyone.
It’s a good step forward for one of the hardest comeback stories around. Hopefully — for those of us rooting for Livingston — he can parlay this into a contract for next season.
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 4
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 10
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 5
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8
- Shane Battier on Carmelo Anthony: ‘Last two years I guarded him, he did exactly what the scouting report said he would’ 15
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 18