Mar 19, 2010, 3:21 PM EDT
The Wizards have like what they have seen from Shaun Livingston, enough that they are keeping him around through the end of the season.
ESPN’s Marc Stein broke the news on twitter, although it was not a big surprise to anyone.
It’s a good step forward for one of the hardest comeback stories around. Hopefully — for those of us rooting for Livingston — he can parlay this into a contract for next season.
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 2
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 1
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 52
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6